10 unique wedding dresses
If you want your wedding to be something colourful and quirky that will keep your guests talking about your big day for years to come, then why not go for a totally unique wedding dress! We have selected 10 dresses – including shorter dresses, coloured dresses and more! Take a browse through our gallery and see if a unique wedding dress is what you have been searching for. Still searching for your gown? Browse more of our wedding dress pages.
- The Lena dress by Mon Cheri Bridals comes in a soft lilac. Made with pleated taffeta and hand beaded lace, this dress has amazing detail, making it feel luxurious and elegant. The unusual colour is perfect for a bride who wants to surprise their guests but still wants to have the feel of a traditional gown.
- If you love the idea of a white wedding but you want an added twist then the Analisa dress by Sophia Tolli could be perfect for you. This taffeta ball gown has the shape and style of a traditional wedding gown but with a gathered black overlay bodice which not only gives you a great shape but is also really unique.
- This strapless, shorter length gown by Divina Sposa is perfect for a more informal wedding. The strapless fitted style of the gown gives an excellent shape while the gentle a-line keeps the look fun. If you are having a wedding abroad this dress will suit the occasion perfectly. Style Number 9.
- For the bride that wants to make an impact, this stunning Ian Stuart gown in burgundy has everything you could want. With a Swarovski crystal encrusted neckline and a finely pleated strapless bodice which drapes into a lavish skirt. This is the ultimate dress to make a statement and create an impact.
- This pretty pink Benjamin Roberts gown gives you a super stylish and sculpted silhouette. The beaded neckline and gentle mermaid shape of the dress keeps it looking elegant and the pale pink colour will suit almost any skin tone. Style number 1071.
- If you want to go completely against the norm then why not go for a dark dress. This stunning gown by Eternity Bride is available in black and navy – perfect for the ultra sophisticated bride who wants to make a statement.
- Wear your ‘something blue’ with this amazing dress from Betsey Couture. The Phoebe dress has a crushed taffeta teal bodice with a full tulle skirt. Perfect for a bride looking for a dress that is fun, quirky and super-cute.
- If you are looking for a statement dress but you just can’t let go of the dream of a white wedding then how about the Zia gown from Hollywood Dreams. With amazing detailing and an ultra full skirt, the Zia dress is guaranteed to make an impact. If you really want to go for it then this style is also available in red!
- This gorgeous Alan Hannah gown at White Gallery London , has a whimsical and romantic feeling, with its delicate fabric and splash of colour. The asymmetrical shape and gentle a-line mean it’s also a great figure flatterer.
- This pink gown by Miss Paris combines a traditional style of wedding dress with an untraditional colour! The delicate beading and attention to detail only add to the unique style of this dress. If you want something that is completely out of the ordinary then this gown is for you. Style number MP1.
More Bridalwear Articles