Am i getting ahead of myself?

Tazpio
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 8 Jun 2015 10:38

Am i getting ahead of myself?

Hi all, got engaged 28/06/14 and our date is 15/09/17 I didn't do anything till last month as my sister got married last year and my other sister the year before. My family needed a break from weddings and obviously we ned to save! We have booked our venue and the celebrant! Now getting excited but have gotten a few comments about doing things so early! Any advise, am I going crazy?  Just a bit excited here? 

• Posted: 25 Jun 2015 11:39

Re: Am i getting ahead of myself?

Hi Tara,

I'm not getting married until Oct 2017.. I have church & hotel booked...... going to see Wedding bands at the moment and hope to have one booked by Sep...

I've set up boards on Pinterest to curb my excitement and save my family at the moment... but my plan is to book something every 2 months or so for the next while because everyone wants deposits of 200-500 euro, so it tough to pay deposits and save... 

So i dont think ur too early at all... i think your excited and getting organised :) plus you probably have loads ideas after being involved in your sisters :) 

• Posted: 19 Jul 2015 18:01

RE:Am i getting ahead of myself?

Thanks hun!
  • Posted: 10 Jan 2016 19:28

Re: Am i getting ahead of myself?

Hi all, 

Well I have moved on and have booked more and done a little more planning. So have my venue and bands sorted just need to book them. My dress got and my Bridemaids dresses too (There was a sale and I couldn't leave them behind, lol ) the rest is all in the works and revolving around our budget. Guest list done, bridal party picked. 

Phew

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)