The modern and chic Clayton Hotel Galway, located just on the outskirts of Galway and overlooking the Ballybrit Racecourse, is quickly becoming the hottest wedding venue in the West. Beautifully decorated with a modern touch, the Clayton’s unique design immerses the entire space with natural light; its elegant decor gives the venue a fresh feel, and one which is perfect for a classic and stylish wedding reception.
We are also delighted to offer all new wedding packages. Available from only €45 per person, the Clayton Hotel Galway offers value for money packages including everything from the pianist on arrival to flower arrangements and chair-covers. Midweek packages are available for a further 10% discount. Our dedicated wedding planner will meet you on your very first visit and take you through to your wedding day which will run flawlessly.
- All Inclusive Packages from €45.00pp
- Weddings Online Winners 2015 / 2016 'Hotel Venue of the Year Connaught'
- Dedicated Wedding Planner Karina Duffy
- Mrs2be Brides Choice Award Finalists 2014
- Weddings Online 2014 / 2015/ 2016/ 2017 Finalist in 'Hotel Venue of the Year Connaught'
- Weddings Online 2014/ 2015/ 2016/ 2017 Finalist in 'Venue-Coordinator of the Year'
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
1 reviewWrite a Review
Ballybrit Salthill (Galway)