Darver Castle one of the finest Castle Wedding Venues in Ireland
Darver Castle is in County Louth on the East Coast of Ireland. It is 40 miles from Dublin, the capital city of Ireland. It is near the town of Dundalk.
Set in 50 acres of fine parkland the castle is surrounded by mature trees, extensive lawns and gardens. The sea and mountains are only a few miles away. It is one of the finest wedding venues in Ireland.
There's something incredibly romantic and perhaps even somewhat magical about hosting your wedding in a castle and we here at Darver Castle go to incredible lengths to make your day unique and personal.
With our beautiful grounds and natural charm we guarantee you'll have a memorable and unique wedding.
- The Castle is rented on an exclusive basis at weekends. The Castle has accommodation for 70 guests.
- The Banquet Hall can cater up to 300 guests for dinner and a further 100 guests for the evening reception.
- Darver Castle management will look after all your catering and beverage needs on the day of your wedding.
- Only one wedding per day is catered for at the castle.
- Fantastic photo opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Readypenny A91 RDX2 Enniskerry (Wicklow)