DROMOLAND CASTLE - IRELAND’S FINEST CASTLE HOTEL
Brides are assured of a five-star fairytale wedding celebration at Dromoland Castle in County Clare, Ireland’s most historic castle hotel.
Set amidst 410 acres of breathtaking Clare countryside, the spectacular Dromoland Castle enjoys breathtaking scenery and is the perfect setting for romance with 99 elegant rooms and suites, fine dining and a choice of stately reception rooms.
Brides can indulge in pre-wedding pampering at The Spa at Dromoland which offers fabulous signature treatments and with activities including horse riding, falconry, golf, fishing and clay shooting, there’s plenty for guests to enjoy once the official celebrations are over.
A range of wedding packages are available at Dromoland Castle, starting from £85 per person for a winter celebration including a drinks reception, a five-course set dinner menu, sparkling wine toast, special discounted room rates for wedding guests, a commitment to only one wedding party on any day and use of manicured grounds for those all important wedding pictures.
- Dromoland Castle guests can enjoy access to facilities and activities, such as:
- • Gourmet dining at the Earl of Thomond and the Fig Tree Restaurant
- • 99 elegant rooms and suites
- • The Spa at Dromoland with its hydro pool, treatment rooms and hair salon plus a selection of exclusive therapies and luxury treatments using the Parisian Anne Sémonin product range
- • Onsite activities including golf, fishing, clay shooting, tennis, archery, horse riding, cycling and pony-trap rides
- • Full leisure centre with outdoor hydro pool, six treatment rooms, manicure and pedicure rooms
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Newmarket-on-Fergus 00000 Clare (Clare)