Kilshane House, a Regency house built in 1822, is the centrepiece of 320 acres of private parkland in the heart of CountyTipperary. The huge curvilinear Conservatory, circa 1860, is licensed for intimate civil ceremonies and/or blessings. The Orangerie, with a full bar at one end, and the dance floor at the other, can comfortably seat 220 guests. The only guests in the 54 bedrooms en-suite are the ones you invite to the wedding. We have all the advantages of a private house and none of the disadvantages of a hotel !
An elegant dinner in the formal dining room for 24 guests the night before the wedding can be expanded to 100 in the Conservatory. An informal party in the Billiard Room with the QT Bar as family and friends arrive can set the pace for the weekend.
We have created four seasonal proposals to celebrate your wedding day and the season in which it takes place. Each one has a description of all the decorative items such as chair covers, candelabras, etc. and the complimentary items such as the bridal suite on the night of the wedding, menus, table plans, tasting, etc. which are included. Our interesting and original seasonal menus for each proposal include the favourites such as fillet of beef and rack of lamb without any supplements. The proposals include canapés, a six course gala wedding dinner, and a mid-night supper. Guests are greeted at the door with a glass of Prosecco or a cocktail. A half bottle of house wine per guest to accompany the dinner is also included. Choosing your menu and coordinating wines is critical to the success of your day and our Head Chef brings considerable expertise to this task along with our in-house wine specialist. We will assist you with every choice and detail to achieve a match made in heaven. There are no hidden extras in these proposals. Of course, if you wish, you can add on fireworks, singing waiters, magicians, etc .the sky is the limit !
A light-hearted barbecue the day after is an opportunity to kick off your shoes and relax with your friends and family. You are cordially invited to come see how unique we are for yourself !
- Elegant private house in the heart of County Tipperary with a magnificent curvilinear Conservatory exclusively for you, your families, and your guests to enjoy.
- All inclusive seasonal proposals with no hidden extras.
- Delicious seasonal menus for your gala wedding dinner designed by our Head Chef use specially sourced ingredients from our garden, local producers, and beyond.
- Fifty-four bedrooms en-suite in total with a complementary bridal suite on your wedding night all include a full Irish breakfast.
- Dedicated and experienced in-house wedding planners to help with every detail of your wedding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Do you have any questions?
ReviewsWrite a Review
Children locked up
Locked our children away from parents
Did the reviews win you over?
Would you like to schedule a visit?