Temple House is a magnificent Georgian mansion set amidst a 1,000 acre private estate, overlooking the lakeside castle of the Knights Templar.
Approach along a gently twisting avenue through mature sheep dotted parkland, catch a glimpse of the lake and come over the brow to marvel at an absolutle dyllic setting for your wedding.
Perhaps it is because it has been the family home since 1665 that makes the atmosphere here so peaceful and special. Temple House boasts rooms of enormous proportions and grandeur and yet there is a real sense of intimacy here too.
Temple House, being rahter large offers enormous flexibility. There are local churches, we can host blessings and also civil and humanist ceremonies. The garden is a lovely spot fo a ceremony. If the weather is unkind then we have the most beautiful room complete with skylight. Speeches in the garden, off the stairs in the vestibule or in the dining room. Following the meal everybody migrates to a newly restored wing for more party time with the band, bar, and a quiet room for chat all making the flow very easy.
If you're looking for something just that little bit different and great fun then get in touch!
- We can cater for 12-20 seated guests (160 seated in two rooms), and 200 guests with a buffet style
- A magnificent Georgian mansion set amongst 1,000 acres of private estate
- We do not have a specific formula, as no two occasions are the same
- We can welcome small intimate gatherings or larger parties
- The gardens are spectacular and the setting is breath-taking
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Do you have any questions?
Templehouse Demesne Castlebaldwin (Sligo)
Would you like to schedule a visit?