Noted for doing things differently and always with a twist, The Twelve Hotel in Galway has very quickly become one of Ireland's top wedding venues. For those looking for their big day to be 'Intimate, Special and Very Different' there can be no better place to start than The Twelve.
Since opening in 2007, The Twelve Hotel has won award after award! From exceptional service, to divine décor, through to exquisite wine lists, and delicious food, this delightful boutique hotel has won The Twelve Hotel has won accolades for them all!
From an intimate family brunch and a civil wedding ceremony, to a sophisticated cocktail buffet to a grand reception dinner, the team at The Twelve will assist you or your bridal consultant from planning to execution. No task is too big or too small for their experienced and dedicated events team - the limit is only your imagination!
Located just ten minutes from Galway city centre, on the beautiful Connemara coast road, The Twelve has 48 boutique style guest rooms, a Petit Spa which uses seaweed products, its own bakery, a pizzeria, the extremely popular lounge bar and restaurant, The Pins, the beautiful private dining room specially designed for boutique weddings, and the world class West restaurant, which also has an exclusive Chef's Table.
For more information on the kinds of weddings The Twelve Hotel can host, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- A lot of thought, love, consideration and attention to detail have gone into the design of The Twelve
- The Pastry Chef from the Bakery at The Twelve can create a specially designed wedding cake free for you
- The Twelve's reputation has been built primarily on the dedicated focus to its fabulous local food offering.
- Suite X11 is regarded as one of the top suites in Ireland
- Beautiful local scenery for photography
- Terrific passion and enthusiasm to make every wedding very different
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
1 reviewWrite a Review
Bearna Village Salthill (Galway)