Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, for God is love. God’s love was revealed among us in this way: God sent his only Son into the world so that we might live through him. In this is love, not that we loved God but that he loved us and sent his Son to be the atoning sacrifice for our sins. Beloved, since God loved us so much, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God lives in us, and his love is perfected in us.
Related Hitched Articles
- Wedding SpeechesThen God said, 'Let us make humankind in our image'A reading from Genesis 1.26-28
- Wedding SpeechesWhat then are we to say about these things? If God is for us, who is against us?A reading from Romans 8.31-35,37-39
- Wedding SpeechesLittle children, let us love, not in word or speech, but in truth and actionA reading from 1 John 3.18-end
- Wedding SpeechesGod be gracious to us and bless us and make his face to shine upon usPsalm 67
- Wedding SpeechesMy Beloved Speaks and Says to Me: 'Arise, my love, my fair one'A reading from Song of Solomon 2.10-13; 8.6,7