A superb wedding venue in a magical and elegant setting, Ballyscullion Park is a beautiful estate that dates back to the 1800s and is full of charm and character. Situated in the heart of the Northen Ireland countryside, just a short drive from Belfast, the central location of Ballyscullion Park makes it an ideal venue.
Ballyscullion Park is a private property that gives you and your wedding party exclusive use of the Georgian Coach-House, and stunning gardens and grounds for your special day, so you are the focus of our attention and you are free to enjoy this magnificent venue.
We are licensed to host civil ceremonies, partnerships and religious services in a number of spaces such as our lovingly restored Ringrose Room and Stables. The Walled Garden provides a breath taking outdoor setting in which to say your vows.
The interior of Ballyscullion Park wedding venue has elegance and charm, and provides a neutral canvas for you to personalise the décor. We provide the finest caterers and florists in Northern Ireland and offer a truly incredible package that includes all you need to begin planning the wedding of your dreams here at Ballyscullion.
- A wonderful country estate in a central location in the Northern Ireland countryside, near Belfast and Derry-Londonderry
- You and your wedding party will have exclusive use of the venue for the day including the beautiful gardens and grounds
- Licensed for civil ceremonies, partnerships and religious services of varying sizes
- Our catering team Arbutus Catering is owned by award winning chef Barry Dallat, who will create your perfect wedding menu
- Beautiful rooms and spaces for each part of your day and outdoor/marquee weddings can also be arranged
- Four lovely self-catering cottages in the Courtyard provide accommodation for up to twenty-four people
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
1 reviewWrite a Review
61 Ballyscullion Road BT45 8NA Louth (Louth)