Originally built for a young man and his bride, County Mayo wedding venue Mount Falcon Estate has romance written into its history. From the breathtaking grounds, to the spectacular county backdrop and the sumptuous interiors, this is a truly magical place to say 'I do'.
The distinctly different ballroom offers both old style grandeur with contemporary touches and a light, airy feel. Up to 200 guests can enjoy this enchanting room and it can be used for your civil ceremony or your reception. You may also hold a more intimate ceremony in the magnificent Aldridge room or choose to wed within the beautiful grounds and woodland that surrounds the house.
At Mount Falcon Estate you will enjoy the services of your very own expert wedding planner. They will orchestrate the dedicated team and ensure every detail is perfect and completely bespoke, from flowers and decor to the menu designed by the Executive Chef. This fabulous venue promises an exquisitely personalised occasion for you and your guests.
As your day approaches and the team are busy preparing your perfect wedding, why not take time to unwind in Mount Falcon Estate's exclusive spa? Facials, massages, manicures and pedicures are all available to help prepare you for the celebration.
At the end of your wedding day, the relaxation can continue in the sumptuous bedrooms and suites available on the estate. For those looking for extra seclusion and even a longer stay to enjoy all of that the estate has to offer, there are also a number of stunning lodges on-site.
However you imagine your dream day, let Mount Falcon Estate make it a reality. Get in contact with the team to discuss your day, find out more and book an appointent.
- Stunning country location with breathtaking scenery
- A choice of locations for your ceremony including outdoors in the beautiful grounds
- You will benefit from the services of a dedicated wedding planner who will ensure every detail runs perfectly
- Accommodation on site for the happy couple and their friends and family
- Plenty of activities and sights on and around the estate to be enjoyed before and after the wedding day
- A stunning spa with treatments and facilities available
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
Foxford Road Derry (Derry)