Plan your perfect wedding at Castle Durrow, a 17thCentury eclectic manor house set in 50 acres of lush Irish countryside.
No matter where you are travelling from, be it from the other side of the world or from just up the road, Castle Durrow has everything to make your wedding dreams come true.
Tess our wedding coordinator will help you organise the perfect day. She will help you sort out all the details, big and small, to ensure that your wedding is a truly memorable and personalised celebration of your love.
The Castle is fully licensed and approved to host civil ceremonies and civil partnership weddings.
Our wedding day includes 2 drinks per guest and canapés for the drinks reception, a 6 course dinner with half a bottle of wine per person, a toast drink and a midnight feast.
We can host weddings for up to 190 people. Your drinks reception will be in the grand reception rooms in the castle with a south facing terrace to spill out onto. Dinner and dancing will be in the Banqueting room. With a spectacular décor of mirrors, panels hand painted on silk and French doors that open up onto the terrace, this room is the best setting for a great party….
Your menu is designed especially for you by you and cooked by our award winning head chef.
We have 30 wonderful, specially priced, rooms available to our wedding couples including three complimentary rooms.
Please contact Tess for some dates remaining in 2019.
You can party on as long as you like. There is no curfew as we are surrounded by our own sheep and fields…
- 20 years of Hosting Perfect Weddings!
- We cater for just one Wedding per day, you will be our only couple on your special day.
- Amazing gardens for your wedding photos and stunning photo opportunities inside the house
- Dedicated wedding team to help you every step of the way, there on your day to ensure the smooth flow of everything.
- All ingredients for our wedding menus are sourced locally with fruits, vegetables and herbs from the Castle's kitchen garden.
- A few dates left at the end of 2019, call Tessa for special offers on these dates
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
2 reviewsWrite a Review
Durrow Moyvalley (Kildare)