Guests at the picturesque 4* County Arms Hotel enjoy the benefit of 3 generations of Loughnane family hospitality. Facilities include 70 Bedrooms, the stunning Springs Leisure Club and Wellness Suites, a host of Private Dining rooms and beautiful private gardens for photographs. Choose from 2 breathtaking bridal suites, either with free-standing bath and garden views or the four-poster with double jacuzzi!
The Moorpark Ballroom is perfect for large wedding receptions between 150 and 400 and the Georgian Suites are an elegant location for intimate groups and civil ceremonies - strictly 1 Wedding per day.
The 4* County Arms Hotel is loved by couples from Tipperary, Offaly, East Galway, Laois and Westmeath. The key to the County Arms Hotel is the service and attention provided by the Loughnane family and our excellent team. Barry & Conor Loughnane focus on providing help and advice, offering a flexibility and genuine level of care that only a family Hotel can provide.
We enjoy an excellent reputation for quality Food and attentive service in a relaxed yet professional setting. Visit the County Arms Hotel in Birr and see why we're the perfect destination in Ireland's midlands.
- Barry, Peter or Conor as your personal Wedding coordinator from first enquiry through to the day and night of your Wedding.
- We focus on Food throughout your Wedding day, inclduing Arrival, Wedding Dinner itself, Ireland's finest evening buffet and even Resident's Bar food.
- 52 years of Loughnane family experience with the genuine hospitality of our friendly team.
- We encourage you to indvidualise yuor Wedding as much as possible
- Our gardens and out-of-town setting make the 4* County Arms Hotel in Birr perfect to help you enjoy precious time with your guests.
- Within 45 minutes of Tullamore, Athlone, Ballinasloe, Loughrea, Thurles, Nenagh, Portaloise, Durrow, Portarlington.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
Do you have any questions?
Moorpark Moyvalley (Kildare)
Would you like to schedule a visit?