Set deep in the heart of Wicklow's historic glens and valleys, Germaine's of Baltinglass is a traditional family run pub full of charm, stories, people (not to mention characters with character!) with really fabulous, fresh country cooking.
Right on the main street Germaine's is the perfect stop off to relax, have fun, eat, drink or even sleep in a cosy snug room. Our passion is hospitality but we love having fun too. So come on in and see the 3rd generation are ready to greet you with a warm 'Hello'.
Generations of pride and generations of experience make for a great team in Germaines. They are both friendly and efficient, and enjoy a good laugh. Their passion is hospitality and they are not short of local knowledge or a friendly smile.
- Traditional family run pub full of charm
- Fantastic Fresh Food served from 9am - 11pm daily
- Spacious Function Room with separate entrance and Bar
- Function Room leads to picturesque Garden
- Flexible Packages to suit every couples needs
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any questions?
1 reviewWrite a Review
Did the reviews win you over?
Main Street Dublin Road (Kildare)
Would you like to schedule a visit?