Set in the heart of the rolling County Down countryside, the private Walled Estate of Larchfield offers a rural haven within easy reach of Lisburn and just 20 minutes from Belfast.
Brimming with character, the converted 18th century Barn, Stables and Orangery are linked to the stunning Walled Gardens by an attractive courtyard, offering a number of unique and exclusive areas for a romantic wedding celebration. Rest easy in our cosy on-site accommodation when the day draws to a close.
Our experienced events team are on hand at every step of the way, with every detail tailor made to your exact requirements. Make the most of our no corkage policy, and select your own suppliers for every aspect of your wedding – it’s your day and we’re there to help you make it a perfect one.
We would be delighted to meet you and give you a tour of the Estate. Larchfield is a private Estate, and viewings are strictly by appointment only. For further information please visit our website.
- Dedicated in-house events team to help with every step of the wedding process
- Exclusive Use - there will be no-one except you and your guests on-site, making it a completely private location for your special moments
- The converted Barn, Stables, Orangery, Gardens and overnight accommodation are brimming with character
- Stunning Walled Gardens – providing endless backdrops for your photo opportunities
- Licensed for Ceremonies in Walled Gardens, The Stables and Larchfield Barn - giving you the option to choose your preferred location
- Larchfield is conveniently located just 20 minutes from Belfast city centre
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Do you have any questions?
1 reviewWrite a Review
Did the reviews win you over?
Baillesmills Road BT27 6XJ Louth (Louth)
Would you like to schedule a visit?