One of the best wedding venues in Northern Ireland, The Carriage Rooms promises you the most amazing wedding experience. Combining traditional rustic Irish heritage with creative, modern design and holding state of the art facilities, our award winning venue has one of the best wedding venues in Northern Ireland to offer for your special day.
We are fully licensed for religious and civil ceremonies as well as civil partnerships, which provides you with an intimate and unique wedding venue. You can say your vows on site in any of our locations, from an outdoor ceremony in our romantic Walled Garden, or indoor in our Sawmill that is home to distinctive stone walls and illuminated arches.
After you have said 'I do', prepare to be wowed by this incredible venue! Start your celebrations with a drinks reception where your guests can roam free throughout The Carriage Rooms and our grounds. You can play lawn games in our Walled Garden with Pimms in hand, while indoors you could enjoy the amazing views from every room!
The catering is exclusive to Yellow Door, one of Northern Ireland's leading outside catering company. Their team includes award-winning chefs who will be happy to work with you to put together a menu that is unique to you. A key feature of Yellow Door's menus is that they tailor their dishes to suit your individual tastes, and they source their ingredients from Irish Farmers and local suppliers.
- One of the best wedding venues in Northern Ireland
- Combines traditional Irish heritage with modern charm
- Fully licensed for religious and civil ceremonies, as well as civil partnerships
- Walled Garden available for lawn games in the summer
- Enjoy stunning views from every room in the venue
- Catering is exclusive to Yellow Door, one of Northern Ireland's leading outside caterers
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Montalto Estate BT24 8PT Louth (Louth)