Found in the renowned Dublin landmark of the Old Irish Times Building on Fleet Street, Medley is a truly mesmerising venue that is situated in the heart of one of the city’s most historic and architecturally impressive districts. Having been beautifully refurbished, Medley is one of Dublin’s premier wedding venues combining a truly modern dining and entertainment experience, with all the warmth and charm of a traditional wedding.
When booking with Medley, you will work with their experienced and dedicated team to create the wedding day you always dreamt you would have. At the heart of a Medley wedding is the dining experience you and your guests will have. Medley’s culinary focus is centred on fresh, locally sourced ingredients while providing a truly international menu. Their chefs will work with you to create a truly bespoke wedding menu that is sure to leave your guests’ mouths watering for more. What’s more, with the ability to host up to 350 guests, you can be surrounded by every last one of your loved ones on the day you say ‘I do’.
Medley is also fully equipped to host your ceremony, however, if you choose to just host your reception with them, they are able to recommend a selection of beautiful churches just a stone’s throw away. For more information on how Medley could create your dream wedding day, please do not hesitate to contact them.
- Located in the beautiful Old Irish Times Building in one of Dublin’s most historic districts
- Medley has the ability to host up to 350 guests for your reception
- Fully licensed to hold your ceremony, however, there a range of beautiful churches nearby
- Create a bespoke menu with their catering team from locally sourced, fresh ingredients
- Work with their experienced team to create your dream wedding
- Range of wedding packaged available
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Fleet Street East 2 Lucan (Dublin)