Romantically situated in peaceful countryside just 2 miles from Slane and only 20 miles from Dublin Airport Tankardstown sits in its own parkland of 80 acres ensuring complete privacy. Offering all the comforts associated with other more traditional 5* venues, the difference is it belongs solely to you and your guests for the duration of your stay – and being yours exclusively allows us flexibility to tailor all arrangements to suit you on your special day.
Tankardstown is ideal for intimate weddings and can accommodate up to 250 guests dining comfortably in the Orangery. We have been approved by both Meath & Louth Registrars where we can hold civil ceremonies in the house or gardens, however you do need to contact the HSE directly to make an appointment with the registrar, and they will make arrangements for your Civil Ceremony.
Happy ever after starts with a magical wedding at Tankardstown.
- House exclusively yours for your big day
- Approved for civil marriage ceremonies
- Main house and Courtyard cottages accomodation
- Beautiful established gardens for photographs
- Seating for up to 250 guests dining in the Orangery.
- Pre-wedding tasting of your selected wedding menu and wines.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
Tankardstown C15 D535 Navan (Meath)