Bellinter House is a fine example of 17th century Palladian glamour. Built on 1750, Bellinter House has had a thoroughly modern makeover, bringing contemporary luxe to original architect Richard Cassell's stately elegance. Bellinter House's wonderful Bathhouse Spa, attention to detail and mouthwatering food are the tip of the iceberg: this is no sleepy country stately but an all-mod-cons marvel with quirky-clever decor details and 21st-century trappings.
Nestled in secluded parkland, with ancient weeping beech trees on the front lawn and bordered by the River Boyne, Bellinter House provides a classic yet contemporary and absolutely romantic location for your wedding.
We realise this is one of the most special days of your lives and strive to make it relaxed and pleasant for you, to enjoy as you should.
- 17th Century Country House Hotel 20 minutes from Dublin.
- Only One Wedding per day offering Exclusive or non exclusive use
- Fully HSE approved to hold Civil Ceremony’s in our Nunnery Suite or in the Summer on the front lawn
- Comfortably seats 160 Wedding guests, in our refectory suite
- Complimentary Bridal Suite for the Bride & Groom on the night of your Wedding
- Bellinter House work closely with you to make sure your wedding runs smoothly from start to finish.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
Navan Navan (Meath)