At the Gandon Inn, we specialize in Boutique weddings and intimate events of up to 150 where the emphasis is on personal attention, attention to detail, and ensuring you of a wonderful day. Our historic building has stood here since 1753 and we are proud to serve you only the very best in fresh local produce.
In a time of convenience we stand apart by only serving food which has been entirely produced in-house. Our potatoes and vegetables which are hand prepared and our beef which is aged to perfection, all of our effort you will notice in the quality of food we produce.
We are also a fully approved & licensed venue for civil ceremonies and have held a number of civil weddings in the intimate James Gandon Room.
Included with our wedding package are:
- Red Carpet on arrival
- Complimentary champagne for Bridal Party on arrival
- Complimentary tea or coffee on arrival
- Complimentary bridal suite on night of your wedding
- Complimentary anniversary meal in our restaurant
- Bar exemption until 1.30am
- White linen throughout, co-ordinated colours, rose petals and candles on all tables
- PA system for speeches
Our management team are on hand at all times to help you plan your reception, to offer advice and providing help with music & photographers if needed.