Waterford Castle Hotel and Golf Resort provides a stunning venue for an unforgettable Wedding Day. Imagine spending your Wedding day in your own Castle on a private Island minutes from Waterford City but a thousand miles away from the frantic pace of everyday life.The Hotel is uniquely situated on a 310 acre Island, enjoying a truly picturesque and enchanting location of the surrounding River Suir and country side.
Our guests enjoy exclusive use of the Castle & 19 uniquely designed bedrooms of distinct character & charm, traditional fabrics and exquisite furnishings. Our wedding packages are tailored to your requirements making sure you have everything you want for your special day.
The Munster Room, the main dining room creates a unique ambience amidst oak-panelled walls and an ornate 16th century ceiling. Our chef Michael Quinn combines fresh local produce with European influences in your personal selection of menus
Each wedding is individually organized by our wedding co-ordinator who is always on hand to suggest, arrange and oversee every detail of your own personal requirements.
- Exclusive Use of your very own 16th Century Castle
- Situted on it's own Private Island
- Fabulous Surroundings for all your Photography
- Individually tailored menus by our Award Winning Executive Chef Michael Quinn
- Weddings catering for up to 120 persons in the Munster Room and Conservatory
- Dedicated Wedding & Events Manager
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
1 reviewWrite a Review
The Island Waterford (Waterford)