As God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience. Bear with one another and, if anyone has a complaint against another, forgive each other; just as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. Above all, clothe yourselves with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in the one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly; teach and admonish one another in all wisdom; and with gratitude in your hearts sing psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Related Hitched Articles
- Wedding SpeechesBeloved, let us love one another, because love is from GodA reading from 1 John 4.7-12
- Wedding SpeechesWhat then are we to say about these things? If God is for us, who is against us?A reading from Romans 8.31-35,37-39
- Wedding SpeechesThen God said, 'Let us make humankind in our image'A reading from Genesis 1.26-28
- Wedding SpeechesJesus said, ‘From the beginning of creation, God made them male and femaleA reading from Mark 10.6-9,13-16
- Wedding SpeechesGod be gracious to us and bless us and make his face to shine upon usPsalm 67