I, the prisoner in the Lord, beg you to lead a life worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, making every effort to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to the one hope of your calling, one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of all, who is above all and through all and in all.
Related Hitched Articles
- Wedding SpeechesJesus said, ‘Not everyone who says to me, “Lord, Lord”, will enter the kingdom of heavenA reading from Matthew 7.21,24-end
- Wedding SpeechesUnless the Lord builds the house those who build it labour in vainPsalm 127
- Wedding SpeechesThe days are surely coming, says the LordA reading from Jeremiah 31.31-3
- Wedding SpeechesBlessed are all these who fear the Lord and walk in his waysPsalm 128
- Wedding SpeechesRejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, RejoiceA reading from Philippians 4.4-9