Glin Castle, home of the Knight of Glin, his wife Madam FitzGerald, stands on the banks of the River Shannon in county Limerick amidst a 500 acre demense. Visitors are welcomed to stay between March and November, and at other times by special arrangement.
Glin Castle is open for exclusive rental only for 2009. We welcome groups of 6 rooms or more. A rental includes the full and private use of all the castles reception rooms and bedrooms with a full compliment of staff. Glin Castle is perfect for small weddings, conferences, anniversaries and family reunions.
- The castle has four Deluxe rooms, six Superior rooms and five Standard rooms
- The castle can sleep a maximum of 30 persons
- The Castle Gardens provide an environment in which visiting gardeners can investigate and examine the flowers, plants and trees
- For the wedding dinner, we can cater for a maximum of 50 persons
- The Reception Rooms consist of a sitting room (or Smoking Room) where one can sit and chat over a drink before or after dinner
- Guests can relax in the splendid Drawing Room with its Rossi marble mantelpiece
Frequently Asked Questions
Glin Moyvalley (Kildare)