Come and enjoy fine Irish hospitality at the famous Maples House Hotel, Glasnevin, Dublin. Our charming Edwardian residence provides a home from home atmosphere with particular attention to detail. We are located in Glasnevin, only minutes from Dublin city centre, Ireland's sporting home 'Croke Park' and the famous Botanical Gardens.
Our function room with its own private bar and dance floor can cater for parties of up to 120 people. We can organise entertainment on your behalf and any other requirements that you may have. Please contact us directly for menu options and prices.
Our Gold Wedding Package is perfect for a budget wedding and includes the following (Price is Based on 60 Guests):
- Luxury Car
- Wedding Entertainment
- Chair covers with choice of sash
- Evening refreshments Sandwiches & Cocktail Sausages
- Ambient Private function room 'The Iona Suite'
- Royal Red carpet on arrival
- Tea/coffee reception on arrival for all your guests
- Crisp white table cloths on all tables with linen napkins
- Champagne on arrival for the Bridal Party
- Fresh floral arrangements on all tables
- Personalised printed table menus
- Printed table plan if required
- Decorative Cake stand and Knife
- Rooms allocated at our special wedding rate
- Overnight accommodation for the Bride & Groom
- Choice menu 4 Course meal
Chicken & Mushroom Meuille Feuille with Crisp Puff Pastry
Classic Caesar Salad
Crispy Cos, Bacon Lardons, Garlic Croutons and Cool Parmesan Dressing
Butter-basted Turkey & Baked Limerick Ham, Savoury Herb Stuffing
Prime Topside of Roast Irish Beef with Red Wine Jus
Baked Darne of Boyne Salmon with a Lemon Buerre Blanc
All the above served with Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables
Granny Smith Apple Pie with Chantilly Crème
Tangy Lemon Cheesecake
Cream Filled Profiteroles with Chocolate Drizzle
All the above for only €3,500 based on 60 guests
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Do you have any questions?
2 reviewsWrite a Review
Did the reviews win you over?
79-81 Iona Road Ireland Lucan (Dublin)
Would you like to schedule a visit?