What our Guests Say:
We celebrated our wedding on the 12th September and everything from start to finish was perfect. Thank you to Paddy & Alan for making us feel at home, and to all the staff for being so helpful and kind. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed the dinner as the food was fantastic. We had such a memorable day and will be recommending your hotel to all our friends and family. Thank you again! Mr & Mrs Wright
The Shamrock Lodge Hotel is the best Hotel in Athlone, my son got married there the 18th of December and the service was excellent. I could not find a fault. Management, staff, food and surroundings were just fantastic and we couldn't have asked for more. Ann Lackey
The most important day of your life deserves a special setting and that setting is The Shamrock Lodge Hotel, Athlone. Tucked away at the end of a tree lined avenue on our own beautiful grounds and well manicured gardens, there is no better backdrop for your wedding photographs in Athlone. Our John Broderick Suite, beautifully designed and carefully planned for Weddings of up to 280 guest is spacious and modern with views of the gardens.
At The Shamrock Lodge Hotel you will begin your married life with your family and with ours. Our family team has the experience you are looking for in a Wedding venue and we are happy to help and advise on every element of the day to ensure your Wedding Day is all you dream and more, after all The Shamrock Lodge Hotel has been host to Athlone weddings for over 60 years.
Couples can enjoy an entire fairytale day from their exchange of vows in the beautifully decorated Shannon Suite and later dine and dance the night away in our John Broderick Banqueting Suite which creates a superb setting for guests to relax and enjoy the occasion.
- Over 20 years experience in hosting happy couples on their special day
- Dedicated team to help with every element on the day
- Special red carpet entrance for the happy couple accompanied by our resident traditional piper
- Flexible Wedding Packages to suit all tastes and budgets
- Menu tasting before the big day
- Renowned food and excellent friendly service
- Privileged to welcome generations of families celebrate milestone events
- 'Princess Grace' Honeymoon Suite named in honour of the Princess' visit in 1961
We invite you to 'Let Our Family Looks After Yours' on the most important day of your lives x