Vintage-inspired wedding dresses
If you're having a wedding that's all about vintage and nostalgia then a vintage-inspired wedding dress will set the tone of your day perfectly. You can find even more stunning vintage wedding dresses in our bridalwear section.
- If you are looking for a vintage-style gown but also want to feel as pretty as a princess then the Cheyenne dress from Blue by Enzoani is the dress for you. It has a fairytale feel with a full skirt yet the sweetheart neckline and lace detailing keep it feeling vintage and elegant.
- This gorgeous strapless gown comes in ivory with a zip fastening and mock buttons. With a satin bow at the waist, a diamante clasp and lace detailing, the Francine dress by Berketex offers the perfect subtle details to add to your vintage-inspired wedding.
- This stunning dress by Art Couture offers a full on vintage feel. With a v-neck, capped sleeves and gentle A-line, it’s a dress that flatters most figures. This gown offers something a little bit quirky for a bride looking for something beautiful but different. Style number AC127.
- A beautiful lace and tulle dress with a delicate halterneck. The Kiera dress by Kate Sherford has a lace bodice and full tulle skirt. The floral detailing is perfect for giving that laid back and summery feel to your day.
- This beautiful strapless Mori Lee dress adds a great piece of vintage glamour to your day. With beautiful detailing and a cinched-in waist, it gives you a perfectly classic silhouette that is both timeless and elegant. Style number 1611.
- This strapless gown from Eternity Bride has a gentle sweetheart neckline and is available in light gold, ivory or white so could fit with any colour scheme. With beautiful detailing and a satin band around the waist it is also a great figure flatterer. Style number D3048.
- Available in ivory and white, the Champagne dress from Blue by Enzoani is the ultimate in vintage glamour. The lace detailing and the diamante brooch give an antique feel, while the fishtail shape of the dress will enhance all your best assets.
- The Mia dress by Madeline Issac-James is available in ivory and white. The dress, made from shantung silk, has a simple elegance about it that will fit into your vintage themed wedding perfectly. The bow detailing on the shoulder makes it feel extra special.
- If you’re looking for something a bit different then the Natalie dress by Victoria Jane made with chiffon and crepe could be ideal. If you want your day to have a whimsical and nostalgic feel to it, then this dress will fit the occasion perfectly.
- The Amelia dress by Kate Sherford is made with delicate lace combined with silk organza bow detail. The dress is shown here with the Angelica shrug, which complements the delicate detail of the dress beautifully.
More Bridalwear Articles