Kippure Estate, County Wicklow. A Truly Stunning Wedding Venue!
Around 30 minutes from Dublin, in the heart of County Wicklow, you’ll discover some of the country’s most stunning countryside, including everything from craggy granite mountains, to heather-carpeted hills and ancient woods.
Get back to nature and enjoy the endless photo opportunities that the source of the River Liffey and the Wicklow Mountains have to offer.
Wedding Ceremony Options at Kippure Estate
Wedfest Area: Plan a festival-style wedding in our amazing Wedfest area adjacent to the dining marquee, with mountains and valleys to the east.
Gazebo Ceremony: Our picturesque wooden gazebo is set on a large expanse of lawn, giving you the majestic Wicklow Mountains as your backdrop.
Forest Ceremony: Set in a magical glen, these intimate ceremonies are perfect for slightly smaller weddings, making the most of the surrounding nature.
The Long Barn: If you prefer an indoor ceremony, choose our Long Barn. Part of the original estate, you'll fall in love with its rustic charm.
Our dining marquee can seat up to 250 guests and is uniquely located with breath-taking views in every direction.
At Kippure, you’ll receive a warm welcome and all the help you need to make the day truly magical. Our wedding team will ensure every little detail, decoration, menu choice, and running order are just how you want them well before your day begins.
In short, our team is here to ensure your day is exactly how you envisaged. Congratulations on your engagement, and we look forward to helping you plan your dream wedding at Kippure Estate.
- The enchanting Wicklow Mountains undoubtedly make for one of the most romantic wedding locations in Ireland!
- Our comfortable, on-site guest rooms and lodges can sleep up to 120 guests
- We are also delighted to offer a complimentary house for the bride and groom on the wedding night!
- All dishes are created to the highest standards by our resident chefs here at Kippure Estate.
- Kippure Estate is the ideal venue should you wish to continue the celebrations for a second day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Venue Leisure Facilities:
Do you have any questions?Request pricing
18 reviewsWrite a Review
Did the reviews win you over?Send a message
Manor Kilbride Ireland Lucan (Dublin)
Would you like to schedule a visit?Request a visit