Built in 1864, this wonderful listed building has been sympathetically restored and modernised to seamlessly blend a wealth of historical detail with state-of-the-art facilities and services.
There are 9 rooms in total - each offering a variety of options including weddings, conferences, business meetings, launches, gala dinners and family celebrations. For a viewing of the house we would be delighted to meet with you in person.
Distinguished, stylish and atmospheric, the building abounds with historic detail from its illustrious past, lending each of its graceful rooms a distinctive character and ambience.
No.6 Kildare Street offers a series of rooms and meeting spaces which may be booked individually or together to suit a variety of purposes. From a boardroom meeting or conference in the 200 person capacity Corrigan Hall, to a wedding that embraces the entire house, No.6 can be easily configured to match any requirement.
- Dublin's Most Unique Venue in the Heart of the City
- Our wedding planning team will work with you to match your budget and ensure you get the best possible value for money.
- Stunning photographic backgrounds in our historic building
- Close proximity to, Stephen’s Green and churches such as St Bartholomew’s, St Mary’s and the Unitarian Church
- The perfect location for a stylish city centre wedding
- Wine and menu tasting in advance of your big day
Frequently Asked Questions
Venue Staff Assistance:
Do you have any questions?
No.6 Kildare Street Ireland Lucan (Dublin)
Would you like to schedule a visit?