Add some serious flower power
If you are having a floral themed wedding, why not totally embrace it with a floral themed wedding dress? We’ve picked out ten of our favourite floral wedding dresses, from delicate daisy detailing to bold pink prints, so you’re bound to find the perfect floral wedding dress for you!
For even more wedding dresses visit our bridalwear section.
- Sassi Holford Signature — RubyThis beautiful Sassi Holford wedding dress features dainty floral detailing across the sheer bateau neckline. It’s the perfect choice if you’re looking for a simple wedding dress that provides a bit more coverage.
For more information visit: www.sassiholford.com
- Phillipa LepleyThis floral wedding dress from Phillipa Lepley makes a real statement. The bold floral pattern isn’t for wall flowers! We love the subtle sparkling detail that will make the dress shimmer as you walk down the aisle.
For more information visit: www.phillipalepley.com
- Martina Liana — 514The classic fit and flare shape of this Martina Liana wedding dress will never go out of style. The floral detail is subtle, in the form of pretty lace cap sleeves that really transform the dress into something very special.
For more information visit: www.martinaliana.com
- Wendy Makin — KatelynAustralian bridalwear designer Wendy Makin is famous for her unique couture creations, and the Katelyn gown is proof of that! This pink floral wedding dress combines a classic shape with a bold print for a look your guests will never forget.
For more information visit: www.wendymakin.com
- Jasmine Collection — F161055If you’re looking for a more low-key version of a floral wedding dress, why not consider this beautiful champagne coloured tulle gown from Jasmine Collection? An elegant ribbon sash complete with a fabric flower complements the discreet floral pattern of the dress perfectly.
For more information visit: www.jasminebridal.com
- Ian Stuart — Cover GirlThe Cover Girl dress from Ian Stuart is a more modern take on the floral themed wedding dress. The structured shape and bold 3D flower detail makes this gown the perfect choice for a contemporary bride.
For more information visit: www.ianstuart-bride.com
- Gemma Gabriel — SelenaIf you love the idea of a traditional, strapless wedding dress but want a unique twist, then the Selena gown from Gemma Gabriel could be perfect for you. The layered, ruffled skirt and floral detail belt bring this classic dress up to date.
For more information visit: www.gemmagabriel.com
- Ellis Bridals — 11411This short wedding dress from Ellis Bridals features beautiful silver toned floral embroidery. The vintage style dress is ideal for a city wedding, or a wedding abroad on a hot beach! If you love the style but not the shorter length, a longer version of the dress is available too.
For more information visit: www.ellisbridals.com
- Benjamin Roberts — 2508This traditional wedding dress features an on-trend halter neck neckline which appears to be made from flowers linked together. The classic dress also features subtly shimmering floral embroidery, designed to catch the light as you move.
For more information visit: www.benjaminroberts.co.uk
- Patrick Casey — CarrieIf a traditional wedding dress isn’t for you, then why not consider this amazing shorter dress from Patrick Casey? The pale pink shade and gorgeous floral bodice detail is guaranteed to wow everyone who sees you.
For more information visit: www.patrickcasey.ie
More Bridalwear Articles