No matter what theme your wedding is, you’ll want a wedding dress to suit your wedding style. We’ve picked out ten beautiful wedding dresses to work with ten popular wedding themes. From winter wonderland to rustic romance, there’s something to suit every style.
- Vintage: House of Mooshki — DaisyIf you’re planning a wedding with a vintage theme, then consider this gorgeous tea-length gown by House of Mooshki. This 50s style wedding dress features adorable polka dots, a full tulle skirt and pearl buttons.
For more information visit: www.houseofmooshki.com
- Rustic: Stella York — Style 5932The neutral coloured ribbon and floral lace detail on this beautiful wedding dress by Stella York make it the perfect choice for a wedding with a rustic theme. The timeless gown would look perfect at a barn wedding.
For more information visit: www.essensedesigns.com/stella-york<
- Traditional: Sassi Holford — VeronicaA traditional, classic wedding needs a classic wedding dress to match. The Veronica from Sassi Holford is ideal for a bride looking for a timeless and traditional wedding dress. The satin fabric and clean lines make this dress a stunning choice.
For more information visit: www.sassiholford.com
- Quirky: Claire Pettibone — RavenIf you want your wedding to stand out and be full of quirky details, why not cause a stir with the striking Raven dress from Claire Pettibone? The silvery hue of this dress defies tradition, and the stunning floral embroidery ensures you’ll wow your guests as you walk down the aisle.
For more information visit: www.clairepettibone.com
- Glamorous: Ellis Bridals — Style 12215A glamorous themed wedding needs a seriously stunning wedding dress to match. The 12215 is the epitome of glamour, thanks to the opulent champagne colour and scatterings of sequins. The ornately beaded bodice adds even more sparkle.
For more information visit: www.ellisbridals.co.uk
- Colourful: Monique Lhullier — FloressaThis blue wedding dress from Monique Lhullier is essential if you’re planning a wedding with lots of colour and want a dress that will stand out. Even better, it can also double up as your ‘something blue’!
For more information visit: www.moniquelhuillier.com
- Spring: Ivory & Co — SydneyIf you’re having a spring wedding, then the Sydney dress from Ivory & Co is a great choice of wedding gown. The short length will work well with a spring inspired pastel colour scheme, and the giant bow and ruffled skirt make it flirty and fun!
For more information visit: www.ivoryandcobridal.co.uk
- Summer: Grace Loves Lace — ClaudiaThe Claudia gown by Australian bridalwear brand Grace Loves Lace would work well on a hot summer’s day, or at a beach wedding. The layered skirt adds a boho twist, whilst the delicate bodice and spaghetti straps are ultra-feminine.
For more information visit: www.graceloveslace.com.au
- Autumn: Tia by Benjamin Roberts — 5511A wedding on a crisp autumn day calls for a wedding dress with sleeves, like the 5511 from Tia by Benjamin Roberts. The elegant detailing adds sophistication, and as the temperature drops you’ll be grateful for the extra coverage!
For more information visit: www.benjaminroberts.co.uk
- Winter: Enzoani — InesA winter wonderland wedding demands a wedding dress with a cape! Channel your inner ‘Frozen’ with this beautiful, figure hugging gown by Enzoani, complete with an elegant cape to ward off the chill. Complete your look with a faux fur muff and a red rose bouquet.
For more information visit: www.enzoani.com