If you want to wear something out of the ordinary on your wedding day but an unusual wedding dress is a step too far for you, then why not make a statement with your wedding shoes. Add a splash of colour or go for an intricate and unusual design. We have picked 5 fantastic wedding shoes, each with their own unique style. Still not found your perfect pair? Take a look at our wedding shoe section.
- These beautiful pink satin shoes by Freya Rose have the delicate impression that you want from a wedding shoe but combined with some amazing detail. If you are going for a wedding dress in a short style then these shoes will make an amazing impact while still not taking too much focus away from the stunning detail of your wedding dress. Style: Della Blossom Pink.
- If you want a wedding shoe that’s all about glitz and glamour then the Park Glitter shoe by Jerome C. Rousseau has everything you could want. With a built-in platform, you get the height you want but without the pain! It’s the perfect shoe for a bride looking for a bit of sparkle on their big day!
- If you’re looking for a wedding shoe that is a bit different but you don’t want to stray too far from the norm then the Kirsten wedding shoe from The Bridal Party has everything you could want. In classic white, this shoe is simple and elegant but has some amazing detail with the ruffles down the back of the shoe with delicate crystal detail on the heel.
- If you want to make the ultimate statement then why not be bold and go for a red shoe. The satin Gardenia Shoe by Harriet Wilde could be the perfect choice! Just a splash of colour will make the ultimate statement without going overboard! Keep an eye out for the upcoming new Harriet Wilde collection making its debut at White Gallery London.
- The Mami shoe by Hetty Rose is fun, delicate and artistic. Using vintage Japanese kimono fabric and with a ribbon bow tie at the front, these shoes are something different yet still remain elegant and suitably bridal.