Our top ten ball gown style wedding dresses
The majority of brides have been dreaming about their wedding day since they were little girls, and that dream typically included a huge, traditional wedding dress. To help make your fairytale wedding dream come true, we’ve picked out our top ten ball gown style wedding dresses from our bridalwear section — the bigger the skirts, the better!
- Allure Bridals — Style 9162This fairytale wedding dress features a beautiful lace bodice, with a full tulle skirt in a gently contrasting shade of blush pink. It’s perfect if you’re looking for a ball gown wedding dress with a difference!
For more information visit: www.allurebridals.com
- House of Mooshki — AvaThe Ava dress is the ideal for a bride searching for a traditional wedding dress with a modest bodice. The high neckline is fashionable but secure, and the cap sleeves will flatter arms. The lace around the bottom of the skirt is amazing too!
For more information visit: www.houseofmooshki.com
- Ian Stuart — Petal PriveeIan Stuart wedding dresses always wow, and the Petal Privee is especially incredible. The slim-fitting bodice and full skirts have all the traditional components of a classic ball gown, but the amazing champagne coloured glittering petals transform it into a real work of art.
For more information visit: www.ianstuart-bride.com
- Alfred Angelo — BelleYou can be a real life princess in one of Alfred Angelo’s Disney princess inspired wedding dresses. We love the Belle wedding dress as it’s the perfect example of a classic wedding ball gown and has lots of intricate details.
For more information visit: www.alfredangelobridal.co.uk
- Benjamin Roberts — Style 2513Subtle applique and beaded detail make this traditional wedding dress really stand out. Imagine it shimmering as you walk down the aisle! It’s an incredible mix of elegant and elaborate.
For more information visit: www.benjaminroberts.co.uk
- Sincerity — Style 3804Lace is still a huge wedding dress, and the lace neckline of this Sincerity ball gown is totally irresistible. A flattering belt makes the most of your waist before the dress flares into a traditional ball gown style skirt.
For more information visit: www.sinceritybridal.com
- Essense of Australia — Style D1622If you are searching for the ultimate in bridal glamour, you need to consider the D1622 from Essense of Australia. This ivory dress has an amazing sheer layer with gorgeous applique. It’s an elegant ball gown style wedding dress with a flattering shape.
For more information visit: www.essensedesigns.com
- Jasmine Collection — Style F161058A stunning halterneck style neckline modernises the classic ball gown wedding dress. We love the glittering detail on the halterneck straps, mirrored in the delicate, sparkling waist belt on this gown by Jasmine Collection.
For more information visit: www.jasminebridal.com
- Justin Alexander — Style 8744This lace patterned wedding dress from Justin Alexander is ideal for a winter wedding. Take inspiration from the way they’ve styled it and rock this dress with a cute vintage birdcage veil and a bold red lip!
For more information visit: www.justinalexanderbridal.com
- Sassi Holford — MimiThe Mimi by Sassi Holford features a striking cowl neck which leads to a low cut back. A micro sequin overlay adds a welcome dose of glitter to this classic ball gown. This wedding dress would perfectly suit a stately home style wedding venue!
For more information visit: www.sassiholford.com
More Bridalwear Articles