If you’re having a wedding day that embraces floral prints, then why not start how you mean to go on by sending out floral themed wedding invitations. We have selected five beautiful wedding invitations, each with their own unique twist on the floral theme.
- This colourful ‘Hot Daisy’ wedding invitation from e.m. papers is perfect for a bright summer wedding. If you are having a wedding day that epitomises summer then this wedding invite will be the perfect hint of what your guests can expect on your big day.
- The Secret Garden Suite from Farrell & Chase offers a beautiful range of wedding stationery from place cards to save the dates. The design includes lush foliage, love birds and blossoming flowers – the perfect design for a romantic wedding day.
- If you’re looking for an elegant, pretty and romantic invitation for your wedding then have a look at the Cannes Pink range from Daintree Paper. It is the perfect invitation if you’re having a wedding day that embraces dreamy romance.
- The Vintage Garden Charm range from Feather & Ink is beautiful with an understated elegance. With invitations, save the dates, place cards and more, you can theme all your wedding stationery with this stunning floral pattern.
- This 'Button Up' invitation from asyouwish.ie is perfect if you’re looking for something simple, fun and funky. The button detail gives it a cute and retro edge, perfect for a summer wedding.