If you want a wedding day that is all about romance then you want a dreamy bridal bouquet to suit. We take a look at ten different romantic bridal bouquets featuring everything from traditional red rose bouquets through to contemporary styles and rustic blooms.
- A Splash of Colour — Bloomsday FlowersThis Coral peony and rose bouquet is perfect if you are looking for a romantic bridal bouquet with a twist. Step away from pastel tones and add some vibrant coral tones, finished with a flash of purple. If you want to embrace some romantic style but also love a touch of colour then this bridal bouquet from Bloomsday Flowers.
Keeping with TraditionWe love this traditional red rose bouquet that was featured in Amy and Shane’s hitched.ie Real Wedding. This traditional bouquet was given a magical twist by the Disney loving couple with the addition of a Minnie and Mickey Mouse Badge hidden inside — see if you can spot it! This gorgeous photo was taken by Paul Andrews Photography.
Photographer — Paul Andrews Photography
See Amy and Shane’s Real Wedding
- Rustic Romance — Lovebird DesignIf you want to add some rustic romance to your day then this bridal bouquet from Lovebird Designs could be perfect for you. Team this rustic style bridal bouquet with a beautiful rustic dress and wear your hair down and flowing or in a loose up-do to complement the free and un-done style of this bridal bouquet.
- Pretty PastelsAdd some pretty pastel style to your wedding with this stylish posy bouquet featured in our inspiration gallery. This bouquet is not only stunning but the pretty touches of lavender have a calming scent, just what you need as you walk down the aisle!
- Classic and Elegant — Flowers by MeeKeep your wedding style classic and elegant by teaming your wedding gown with this ivory bridal bouquet of roses. This simple and chic style from Flowers by Mee is the perfect option If you have chosen a wedding dress with lots of intricate detail and want a simple and stylish bouquet to complement it.
- Eclectic Style — Victorian FloralIf you want a bridal bouquet that suits a laid back and relaxed wedding day then this gorgeous bouquet from Victorian Floral is perfect. The pale pink and ivory roses keep the colour palette neutral so you can mix tis bouquet style in with a range of wedding themes.
Pretty in Pink — Costello FlowersGive the traditional rose bouquet a twist by using a mix of two different shades. We love this pink and ivory bridal bouquet that is featured in Sinead and Cillian’s Real Wedding and is photographed beautifully by Kevin Morris Photography. We love how bride Sinead matched her wedding flowers perfectly with her bridesmaids.
Photography — Kevin Morris Photography
See Sinead and Cillian’s Real Wedding
- Something Blue — Bloomsday FlowersWhy not have your bridal bouquet be your something blue? This stunning bridal bouquet from Bloomsday Flowers features a mix of blooms, including fun oversized daisies, roses and splashes of blue to ensure your bridal bouquet is your perfect lucky charm.
Wonderful Woodland — The Informal FloristIf you are embracing a woodland theme for your wedding day then this stylish bouquet from The Informal Florist is perfect for you. The deep green foliage is stunning and the splashes of berry red within the bouquet make this the perfect option for an on-trend woodland theme day.
Photographed by Poppies and Me
- Dreamy RomanceThis peony bouquet is so dreamy and perfect for a fairytale wedding day or an ultra-glam affair. This chic mix of white and pale pink peonies can work beautifully for a summer wedding but will also be great for a winter wedding if you add some sparkle. Don’t forget to visit our inspiration galleries for lots more ideas for your wedding flowers.