Your bridal bouquet will feature heavily in your wedding photographs, so why not go for something a little unusual that will make a great statement. We have chosen five beautiful bouquets that are each unique in their own way.
- This yellow bouquet just screams summer. Combining delicate yellow Orchids and long grasses, it’s unique, stylish and perfect for a wedding that embraces the great outdoors!
- This beautiful monochrome Anemone, Rose and Brunia bouquet from Best of Buds is really unusual. A great option if you are having a black and white themed wedding day.
- If you want a bouquet totally different from the rest then these Calla lilies dyed a vibrant shade of blue will be something completely new.
- If the shade of flower you want just simply doesn’t exist, then why not go for a beautiful bouquet sprayed to your exact colour theme. These roses have been sprayed a vibrant purple and just look amazing.
- This bouquet of orange Gerberas from florist A New Leaf, combines a vibrant colour and simple design.