Picturesque Irish locations
If you are planning a traditional wedding day then a wedding venue in the country will be the perfect setting for your special day. We have handpicked ten stunning wedding venues that each give you a spectacular country feel.
- Kinnitty Castle, OffalyThis stunning castle wedding venue is set in stunning grounds and offers each and every bride the fairytale wedding of her dreams in a beautiful enchanting castle. The wedding planning team at Kinnitty Castle can help each couple to plan their perfect wedding day right down to creating the perfect menu.
For more information visit: www.kinnittycastlehotel.com
- Brigit’s Garden, GalwayFor a unique and extra special wedding day, Brigit’s Garden in Galway has plenty to offer. Couples can make use of the beautiful gardens - that are steeped in Celtic heritage - for their wedding celebrations. There are also two different stunning indoor locations for your reception, including The Roundhouse – a circular thatched building or The Hazel Room which can seat up to 90 guests.
For more information visit: www.brigitsgarden.ie
- Kilshane House, TipperaryKilshane House is a spacious Regency house that dates back to 1822. When your guests arrive they will drive up the impressive half mile drive way to the house which is located within 320 acres of private parkland. Couples can throw an stunning wedding day surrounded by natural beauty with a wedding at Kilshane House.
For more information visit: www.kilshanehouse.ie
- Finnstown Country House Hotel, DublinFor a wedding day with a fun and relaxed atmosphere, take a closer look at Finnstown Country House Hotel. With this location you get the best of both worlds, a countryside venue set within 45 acres of grounds yet still just 25 minutes from Dublin city centre. Guests will arrive by driving up the tree lines driveway up towards this spectacular venue.
For more information visit: www.finnstown-hotel.ie
- Radisson Blu Farnham Estate, CavanLocated in idyllic woodlands, Farnham Estate offers a tranquil and relaxed environment where couples can throw a luxurious wedding day for their guests. The beautiful surroundings of this venue will give you some stunning photo opportunities and guests will be wowed by the natural beauty surrounding them.
For more information visit: www.farnhamestate.ie
- The Dunloe, KerryThis five star luxury hotel overlooks the famous Gap of Dunloe, set in its own 64 acre estate you can have you perfect wedding in the country in this idyllic location. The Dunloe have been welcoming weddings for over 40 years and have a wealth of experience that can help you to plan you perfect wedding day.
For more information visit: www.thedunloe.com
- Castle Leslie Estate, MonaghanThis stunning castle venue is ideal from brides wanting to feel like a princess for the day. This Irish castle hotel features authentic interiors and is nestled within 1,000 acres of Irish countryside, it is the ideal location for a traditional wedding in the country.
For more information visit: www.castleleslie.com
- Fernhill House Hotel, CorkFernhill House Hotel offers picturesque views and stunning landscaped gardens that are perfect for a summer wedding day. If you want your wedding day to be a true one off then Fernhill House Hotel will be perfect for you as their wedding co-ordinator specialises in creating tailor made weddings.
For more information visit: www.fernhillhousehotel.com
- Rosedale House, DublinFor an elegant wedding day with a comtemporary twist, Rosedale House has everything that you could need. Set in magnificent grounds yet still just 25 minutes from Dublin city centre, this venue will be convienent to reach without losing any of that countryside feel.
For more information visit: www.rosedale.ie
- Powerscourt Hotel, Resort and Spa, DublinThe stunning five star Powerscourt Hotel, Resort and Spa is a breathtaking wedding venue and it set within gorgeous landscaped gardens, perfect for taking dreamy and romantic wedding photos. You will treasure all your wedding memories forever with a wedding in this gorgeous location.
For more information visit: www.powerscourthotel.com